ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 7151 26-0
Limited partnership with registered office in Waiblingen, HRA 260269, District Court Stuttgart
General partners: Hans Peter Stihl and STIHL Aktiengesellschaft with registered office in Waiblingen, HRB 263722, District Court Stuttgart
The Approved representative is the Executive Board of STIHL AG:
- Dr. Bertram Kandziora, Chairman of the Executive Board and Head of Manufacturing and Materials
- Karl Angler, Head of Finance, Controlling, Information Systems and Service
- Anke Kleinschmit, Head of Development
- Norbert Pick, Head of Marketing and Sales
- Dr. Michael Prochaska, Head of Human Resources and Legal Affairs
Chairman of the Supervisory Board of STIHL Aktiengesellschaft: Dr. Nikolas Stihl
VAT identification number: DE 147330096
The EU Commission offers the possibility of online dispute resolution on an online platform operated by it. This platform can be reached via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We are not obliged to participate in arbitration proceedings and unfortunately cannot offer participation in such proceedings."
By visiting or using the STIHL Website you agree to the following conditions of use.
All text, pictures, graphics, audio files and other information published here and their design (content) are protected by copyright. Unless otherwise stated only ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG is Approved to use this protected content.
Reproduction and/or transmission of the whole or parts of the site is permissible only with the written consent of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG. In particular, it is not permissible to copy pictures or designs from the Website and use them for your own purposes.
The STIHL name ,
the STIHL spare parts logo
and the color combination orange/light grey
are registered trademarks of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG. In addition, ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG owns numerous other protected trademarks. The use of trademarks demands written consent of the trademark owner.
Our Website content is subject to constant change. While ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG takes the greatest possible care in compiling its Web pages, we nevertheless cannot guarantee that the content is complete or correct. ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG will not be held liable for direct or consequential damage (contractual and non-contractual liability) due to use of the information and data on this Website unless in case of intent or gross negligence on the part of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG.
ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG will not be held liable for and does not warrant the content of Websites to which our Website provides a direct or indirect link. Visitors follow links to other Websites and home pages at their own risk and use them in accordance with the conditions of use applicable to the Websites concerned.
1. Material incorporated in this website, including all trade marks and logos, belongs to STIHL or its licensors. You may download a single copy of material incorporated in the website for your own use to decide whether or not to purchase a STIHL product or to further your use of a previously-purchased product. Use of such material other than as provided is prohibited.
2. The material provided on this website is provided 'as is' and on an 'as available basis'.
3. Nothing shall limit STIHL's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or that of its employees. Subject to the above, STIHL shall not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential losses, loss of profits or data, or business interruption, arising from your use or inability to use this website, or your use of the information on this website, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
4. Without prejudice to paragraph 3 above, STIHL provides the 'Know How' section of this website as preliminary guidance only and professional advice should be sought from your local STIHL dealer in respect of the matters dealt with in that section.
5. Any link that may be provided to any third party website is provided for your convenience. STIHL does not endorse the contents of any third party website to which a link is provided, and is not responsible for such websites. You use any link provided from this website entirely at your own risk.