- Why can’t I find my picture in the gallery?
- All of the pictures we receive are manually reviewed and approved for posting by us. Please have a little patience. As soon as your photo has been approved, you will receive notification from us by e-mail.
- How long will it take for my picture to be approved?
- All of the pictures we receive are manually reviewed and approved for posting by us on working days. Please have a little patience. As soon as your photo has been approved, you will receive notification from us by e-mail.
- I have not yet received a message informing me that my picture has been approved for posting. Why is that?
- Since the e-mails are generated automatically, it can happen that they do not end up in your inbox, but are marked as spam instead, so please check your spam folder.
- My picture was rejected. Why wasn’t it included in the gallery?
There is no automatic claim to have a picture published.
The following conditions in particular apply: Only photos in which the persons pictured are using the tools in accordance with the conditions of use and all users are wearing the recommended protective clothing will be accepted. Pictures of other brands’ tools are not permitted. Pictures in which children or animals are shown in direct proximity to the tools are also not permitted. Entries whose content is racist or sexist, which carry any political opinion, threaten, offend or insult others or glorify violence, display violations of the law, advertising, offers of services or other commercial content or pictures that show the unsafe use of tools or the improper or dangerous use thereof will not be published.
In addition, STIHL reserves the right not to publish pictures that have no relevance to the "STIHL fan since" campaign in relation to the STIHL company anniversary.
- I would like my picture deleted from the gallery. What do I have to do?
- We will respect your request – even if you do not state a reason. To do this, please send an e-mail with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the e-mail address you used to submit your picture.